Obscurity is an accomplishment. It takes a lot of clear thinking to come up with something truly obscure.
- Sincerity is the new irony.
- If all else fails read the instructions. If instructions fail, then call up the instructor.
- “Everything I got for Christmas needs a battery”. A comment by a 21st-century child.
- You don’t need LSD when you have a PC.
- I may be wrong but I’m still trying to tell the truth.
- “I have short-term memory loss. Sorry. I forgot to tell you”.
- In the future we will all be forgotten for 15 minutes.
From “Where Seas and Fables Meet” by BW Powe (upcoming publication, Guernica March 2015)